Free Figma Crash Course
We’re excited to share this FREE Figma Crash Course with you, and we hope it will be a valuable resource that helps you become an expert in Figma & UI Design.
- 👋 Welcome
- 🎓 Introduction to Figma
- 📏 Responsive Grid Layout
- 🆎 Typography Scale
- 🚥 Auto Layout & Constraints
- 🗃 Figma Variants
- ⚡ ️ Best Figma Plugins
- 🕹 Figma Interactive components
- 🎥 Figma Smart Animate
- ↔️ Responsive Typography Scale
- 🔎 Glassmorphism effect
- 😎 14 tips to design faster
- 🎳 Create a Figma Design System – Fundamentals
- 🎨 Create a Figma Design System – Color Systems
- ⌨ ️ Create a Figma Design System – Type Styles
- ☎️ Create a Figma Design System – Button Systems
- 🔗 Multiple flows in prototypes
- 🏗 Responsive table (Auto Layout)
The Ultimate Figma & UI Masterclass
End-to-end Figma & UI design course. 90+ videos. 10+ hours of video content.
Figma Tutorial: Create a Figma Design System - Fundamentals
What is a design system?
Designers are faced with the daunting task of understanding their users, what they need, and how to efficiently meet those needs with a product. This is why design systems are an integral part in any designer’s workflow.
A design system includes guidelines for designing user interfaces or user experiences that can be used across all digital products. It encompasses things like color palettes, typography choices, layout grids – everything you would find in a style guide but on a much larger scale.
Your company may have one internal style guide for internal use only or it might have one shared publicly so other companies can benefit from its use too! The great thing about these systems is that they greatly simplify the process of creating new interfaces because designers can simply drag and drop them from a repository!