Free Figma Crash Course
We’re excited to share this FREE Figma Crash Course with you, and we hope it will be a valuable resource that helps you become an expert in Figma & UI Design.
- 👋 Welcome
- 🎓 Introduction to Figma
- 📏 Responsive Grid Layout
- 🆎 Typography Scale
- 🚥 Auto Layout & Constraints
- 🗃 Figma Variants
- ⚡ ️ Best Figma Plugins
- 🕹 Figma Interactive components
- 🎥 Figma Smart Animate
- ↔️ Responsive Typography Scale
- 🔎 Glassmorphism effect
- 😎 14 tips to design faster
- 🎳 Create a Figma Design System – Fundamentals
- 🎨 Create a Figma Design System – Color Systems
- ⌨ ️ Create a Figma Design System – Type Styles
- ☎️ Create a Figma Design System – Button Systems
- 🔗 Multiple flows in prototypes
- 🏗 Responsive table (Auto Layout)
The Ultimate Figma & UI Masterclass
End-to-end Figma & UI design course. 90+ videos. 10+ hours of video content.
Figma Tutorial: Create Interactive Components with a Real Project
What are Figma Interactive Components?
Interactive components allow you to create prototype interactions between variants within Figma. They help you emulate animations and transitions all within your click-through-prototype.
This feature is currently still in BETA, apply with this link here.