Free Figma Crash Course
We’re excited to share this FREE Figma Crash Course with you, and we hope it will be a valuable resource that helps you become an expert in Figma & UI Design.
- 👋 Welcome
- 🎓 Introduction to Figma
- 📏 Responsive Grid Layout
- 🆎 Typography Scale
- 🚥 Auto Layout & Constraints
- 🗃 Figma Variants
- ⚡ ️ Best Figma Plugins
- 🕹 Figma Interactive components
- 🎥 Figma Smart Animate
- ↔️ Responsive Typography Scale
- 🔎 Glassmorphism effect
- 😎 14 tips to design faster
- 🎳 Create a Figma Design System – Fundamentals
- 🎨 Create a Figma Design System – Color Systems
- ⌨ ️ Create a Figma Design System – Type Styles
- ☎️ Create a Figma Design System – Button Systems
- 🔗 Multiple flows in prototypes
- 🏗 Responsive table (Auto Layout)
- ⚡ ️Figma Masterclass 2023
The Ultimate Figma & UI Masterclass
End-to-end Figma & UI design course. 90+ videos. 10+ hours of video content.
Figma Tutorial: Multiple Flows in Prototypes
What are prototypes in Figma?
With Figma, you can create a prototype to map out your user’s entire journey through the design. The flows are called “frames” and they’re connected by connections in one single page for viewing purposes only – not production code or any final product launch! This way everything will be clear without having an unnecessary extra step like coding up each detail as seen fit with other tools on how things should function together before moving onto something else entirely different.
On the 14th of July 2021, Figma released a major update to their prototyping capabilities which allowed designers to create multiple flows within one prototype!