Presents data in combination of columns and rows.
Tables are great at presenting a clear structure that can be scanned to get just the right information. A table can organise, and present data that is relative, and it can enable user interactions like selecting, adding, deleting, and reordering.
When to use
- When you want to group related data in a scannable manner.
- To present data that has a repetive structure.
- Column header: Used for indicating the column heading. Optionally paired with actions like checkbox or arrange arrows.
- Leading cell: Used for showing the first (i.e. leading) column in the table. Usually placed in the leftmost (i.e. first) column.
- General content cell: Comes with a variety of content types and used for all other cells in the table.
- Let people edit a table when it makes sense.
- Provide appropriate feedback when people select a row or column. Shipfaster provides all necessary states such as rest, active, and hover.
- Choose a row style that fits the information you need to display.
Get instant access to over 6,000 Figma Components with Shipfaster UI. A Figma UI Kit & Design system used by over 2,000 designers.