Enables users to perform control actions (select, multi-select, toggle) on a group.
Form controls are of three major types: a. Radio buttons are used for mutually exclusive choices, not for multiple choices. Only one radio button can be selected at a time. b. Toggle is a control that is used to quickly switch between two possible states. c. Checkboxes are used when there are multiple items to select in a list.
When to use
- When inside a form, you want to allow user input for selecting or toggling any items.
- For use in certain settings pages.
- Control field: Select from a list of 3 types of controls - radio, checkbox, and switch.
- Label: Refers to the context of control.
- Description: Provides additional information on the control that helps user perform the specific action easily.
- These controls are mostly used inside forms and settings page.
- Make sure you use the 'active or ' state variant for showing feedback on when the user presses the control.
Get instant access to over 6,000 Figma Components with Shipfaster UI. A Figma UI Kit & Design system used by over 2,000 designers.