Free Figma Crash Course
We’re excited to share this FREE Figma Crash Course with you, and we hope it will be a valuable resource that helps you become an expert in Figma & UI Design.
- 👋 Welcome
- 🎓 Introduction to Figma
- 📏 Responsive Grid Layout
- 🆎 Typography Scale
- 🚥 Auto Layout & Constraints
- 🗃 Figma Variants
- ⚡ ️ Best Figma Plugins
- 🕹 Figma Interactive components
- 🎥 Figma Smart Animate
- ↔️ Responsive Typography Scale
- 🔎 Glassmorphism effect
- 😎 14 tips to design faster
- 🎳 Create a Figma Design System – Fundamentals
- 🎨 Create a Figma Design System – Color Systems
- ⌨ ️ Create a Figma Design System – Type Styles
- ☎️ Create a Figma Design System – Button Systems
- 🔗 Multiple flows in prototypes
- 🏗 Responsive table (Auto Layout)
- ⚡ ️Figma Masterclass 2023
The Ultimate Figma & UI Masterclass
End-to-end Figma & UI design course. 90+ videos. 10+ hours of video content.
Figma Tutorial: Setup a Responsive Grid Layout for UI & Web Design
What is a responsive grid layout?
A responsive grid layout is a design method used to create layouts that can be viewed on any device, from a desktop computer to smartphone. A responsive grid layout allows designers to have more control over the placement of content in their designs, and simplifies the process of designing for different screen sizes.
Ultimately it helps you create consistent in spacing in your user interface designs, which are called gutters and margins.