Free Figma Crash Course
We’re excited to share this FREE Figma Crash Course with you, and we hope it will be a valuable resource that helps you become an expert in Figma & UI Design.
- 👋 Welcome
- 🎓 Introduction to Figma
- 📏 Responsive Grid Layout
- 🆎 Typography Scale
- 🚥 Auto Layout & Constraints
- 🗃 Figma Variants
- ⚡ ️ Best Figma Plugins
- 🕹 Figma Interactive components
- 🎥 Figma Smart Animate
- ↔️ Responsive Typography Scale
- 🔎 Glassmorphism effect
- 😎 14 tips to design faster
- 🎳 Create a Figma Design System – Fundamentals
- 🎨 Create a Figma Design System – Color Systems
- ⌨ ️ Create a Figma Design System – Type Styles
- ☎️ Create a Figma Design System – Button Systems
- 🔗 Multiple flows in prototypes
- 🏗 Responsive table (Auto Layout)
The Ultimate Figma & UI Masterclass
End-to-end Figma & UI design course. 90+ videos. 10+ hours of video content.
Figma Tutorial: Variants
What are Variants in Figma?
Figma is a powerful tool that can be used to prototype your designs. A variant is a component with similar features as the original, but with slight modifications made for specific purposes.
Figma allows you to create variants by duplicating objects in your design and then editing them accordingly. Figma’s ability to create variants make it a superb tool for prototyping complex interfaces where each screen has different requirements.